1. Covid-safe precautions for audience members
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back to live gigs.
Although requirements have relaxed, for your safety and ours, we will still have social distancing measures in place. We also recommend that, unless you are exempt, you wear a mask when walking around inside the venue.
We can't insist that you take a lateral flow test before you come along, but you might like to consider doing so.
Please do not come along if you have a temperature or Covid symptoms, or if you have been asked to isolate by NHS test and trace.
If you develop a temperature or Covid symptoms, or if you are asked to isolate after you have bought a ticket, we will refund you the cost of the ticket in full.
2. Covid-safe measures for performers:
Before the gig:
As a precautionary measure, we would like you to do one of the following:
• take a lateral flow test within 24 hours of the gig
• provide us with proof of full vaccination, with the second dose administered at least 14 days before the gig
• provide us with proof of natural immunity, obtained through a PCR test within 6 months before the gig.
At the gig:
We will be following procedures during sound checks and performances to minimise any Covid risks. You can help us do this by:
• Wearing a mask when moving to and from the stage area.
• Not entering the stage area until you are asked to do so.
• Avoiding touching any equipment such as microphones, stands and cables.